Monday, November 3, 2008

What about my blog?

Okay, so it's been almost 3 months since I last posted a new blog. Yes, Merry and Sarah, I realize that :) But I don't have kids yet and I didn't just build a house - so really, blog entries from me seem so boring by comparison. I only have so many worthwhile things to share in my everyday life. For example, I could tell you about how my old cell phone died and I had to get a new one, or about how cute and sleepy Steve was this morning when I left... or, I know, did you know my favorite berry flavored sparkling water is no longer on sale and now it's a total rip off?

See what I mean? I just don't feel like I have much exciting stuff to share right now. I don't want to blog just to blog. Not that there is anything wrong with doing that - it's just not for me is all :) But I do promise that as soon as I have something remotely interesting to share, you'll find it here.

Sincerely,

Boring McBloggerson

P.S. Interesting and exciting? Not really. Happy as can be anyway? YES :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I can think of quite a few things you could have blogged about:

-The abundance of baby showers you went to.

-The shower you threw at your house

-Kisa's wedding

and everyone's favorite:
HALLOWEEN!!!

See? You have a lot to share, and we all want to know about it, so there!

P.s. I did find the sparkling water thing interesting. I like to hear about everyday things that happen like that... So KEEP IT COMIN' and keep it real ;-)!

Unknown said...

Oh! and what about your new NEPHEW!!!

Hailey said...

I thought about those things - but like I said, I'm not really much of a blogger - unless something feels extremely bloggable (not that those things aren't 100% blog worthy because they are). Really I guess I'm just a logger (lazy/blogger). Plus, I feel like I'd be repeating what I already posted on facebook :)

Unknown said...

He he he! "Logger"!

I know what you mean about duplicating what you put on Facebook, but not all the same people read your blog, right?

McDolan said...

nice work hailey... logger.

Marty and Jenny said...

I'm glad to see you posted something. Hope you find your favorite water somewhere cheaper :o)

McDolan said...

soon you will have something to blog about ... I wonder when? :)