Monday, January 25, 2010

Firsts

First big girl bath - sitting up without the infant insert

Raya's 6th month has held some very monumental moments! She's keeping me super busy which explains my lack of posts :) She's not quite crawling yet, but that doesn't mean she's not mobile! She's just stuck in reverse is all. Scooting around backwards on her belly is one of her favorite new tricks. Here are a few of her other recent firsts...



She's reaching for the tube of Butt Paste at the end of the second video... not a first.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Raya!!! You can really tell she LOVES to eat. I think she was trying to say, "ok, Mommy. I think I can do it by myself now."! She's such a doll. And WOW! Standing up already! What a big girl!

Tammy Spence said...

Sooo Cute! I love the rolls. The eating is fabulous as well, isn't is so fun?! Good work Raya!

McDolan said...

watch out!!! TROUBLE :) but so worth it, I love watching all these kiddos grow and get so big..

Love the bath pic :)

Charlie Allnut said...

Cute baby girl! I can't wait to have them both this Friday! Maybe Ray can teach Mac how to be a more aggressive eater:)Same as Merry...I love watching all the kids grow up even though it's going too fast.

Charlie Allnut said...

Oops. I published as Colin:)

Claudia said...

That's my baby Ray, love love love her!

I get to see her and my Mac this Sunday for a photo shoot!

Posted by the happy Gammy :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Soon those days of encouraging her to walk and talk will be replaced by "sit down and be quiet!"