Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me

Not only was I surprised this morning with breakfast and a ride to work from my Michael, but I came home from work to find this in our front yard:

Mike and Steve were smiling at me from the window behind the lawn chair

Then we decided to take our pup for a nice walk around the neighborhood...



Now I'm relaxing and Michael is making me a delicious dinner of steak, baked potatoes, and steamed carrots with garlic. Mmmmmm. It's been a good day.

Big thanks to Michael and everyone else who wished me a happy day!! I'm one happy 32 year old :)

7 comments:

Claudia said...

Hmmm, Steve is looking deceptively well behaved in the picture...

;)

Hailey said...

Ha! You are correct... looks can be deceiving :)

Tammy Spence said...

Happy Birthday! You should have posted a pic of you in the chair. I love Steve by the way. He is a very handsome dog!

Alyssa said...

I think you're starting to feel a little sick and that you'll have to stay home on Friday so we can enjoy the new chair in the sun! I know the bumps could use some real sun, for a change.

McDolan said...

if only there could have been a nice refreshing adult beverage :), glad you had a happy day.

Claudia said...

Has Tammy met Steve?

Marty and Jenny said...

Happy Belated Bday Hailey! Glad it was a good one!! I wish Marty would make me a meal like that :o) He can boil water for pasta, and cook a frozen pizza, but that's about it. :o)