Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Craughter!

Okay, I know the whole combining-two-words-into-one thing is soooo 2002-2004 (AKA the years of Bennifer). But there's just no better way to describe what happened to me last night. Was I laughing? Or was I crying? It's really hard to tell!

It all started when Michael was filling something out for us and said, "Okay, is it h-a-I-l-e-y?" This is just one of those simple ways Michael makes a funny. Of course my husband of nearly 3 years (and boyfriend for 5 and a half years before that) knows how to spell my name. He says things like this and doesn't even think he's being that funny, but to me it's hilarious. I went into complete hysterics. I laughed so hard, tears were rolling down my cheeks. I felt like I was laughing but I sounded like I was sobbing... and my nose even got all stuffed up!

Maybe I needed to release both emotions but rather than cry for no reason (as I've done before) my body took advantage of the surge of emotion and combined the two into one ridiculously cuckoo display (thank God MT was the only one to witness it).

Hence the need for a new word: Craughter. Or we could call it "Lying" - but that just doesn't sound right.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

You make me craugh Wacky! Silly MT!

Unknown said...

I am sure I've seen you in a state like that before... Maybe no snotty nose, though.

You two are funny. I'm glad MT can make you craugh!